Grace O’Malley’s Irish Pub and Restaurant is located in downtown Norfolk on bustling Granby Street. It is locally-owned and offers a traditional Irish pub experience, reflecting the heritage and experiences of its owners. Virtually everything in the bar and restaurant was handcrafted in Ireland, including the bar itself and the storefront. Our recipes come from the kitchens of friends and families in both Ireland and America. The staff is carefully selected to provide guests with a memorable experience, including traditional Irish food and drink, lively entertainment, and the highest standard of hospitality.
Experience in all positions is preferred; however, all will be trained regardless of experience according to Grace O’Malley’s standards. Ideal candidates will have:
- A friendly outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm for providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and be trained
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
- The capability of working in a fast-paced food and drink environment
All positions are subject to a reference check. Grace O’Malley’s is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in joining our team, please download the application and bring it into Grace O’Malley’s or submit online above.